Sunday, October 5, 2014

Selfie Sunday

It is Selfie Sunday and we are getting a late start. It has just been one of those days in the human world that we cats know nothing about because we don't have jobs and "sponsitilities" (whatever those are.) I guess it involves running around the house saying things like, "I have so much work to do" and, "Why didn't you tell me sooner you had a project due tomorrow?"

All of these things make me happy to be a cat.

Back to the Selfies! 

Mom thinks this first photo is funny because I am a very skinny cat and it makes me look all puffed up. Even though this basket is too small, I love to wiggle myself into it. 




This is one the youngest in the house took of me just yesterday. Talk about an extreme close up! I did not want to stay still for a photo. Photos aren't fun when you want to play!










7 comments:

  1. Those are both great selfies. It's fun to squish into small baskets and have your floofiness overflow. And your little human did a good job helping you take a selfie even though you weren't completely enthused about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you are looking mighty fine in both photos, and we are so purrleased to have you join us today. We are so looking forward to getting to know you better, and it means so much to us that you have jumped on the Sunday Selfies Bandwagon. HOPE YOU MAKE LOTS OF NEW FURIENDS. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet selfie of you in the basket! We love baskets (and beds and boxes!) over here too :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, we love your eyes!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cat law..that no box or basket is too small.
    Perfectly demonstrated!
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete